- RETURN TO SCHOOL SAFETY TIPS
As summer draws to a close, back-to-school season is in full effect. Safety should be a priority for every family as children return to classrooms this fall. It is important for parents to stay up-to-date on the proper safety precautions and share this information with their children to keep them safe throughout the school year.
- Back-to-School Safety Checklist
- Use this checklist to review important safety procedures to make sure your children are fully prepared for the school year.
- Transportation Safety
- Traveling to School Safely
- Whether children walk, ride their bicycle or take the bus to school, it is extremely important that they take proper safety precautions.
- Back to School Safety Tips for Motorists
- Not just parents, but all motorists, need to know how to safely share the road with school buses, pedestrians and bicyclists.
- Teen Driving Safety
- The back-to-school season is a great time to learn about Graduated Driver Licensing and what practices will work best for your family.
- School Safety
- Playground Safety
- In 2009, more than 230,000 children visited hospital emergency rooms because of playground injuries, many of which could have been prevented.
- Backpack Safety
- Overloaded backpacks continue to cause injuries, including bruises, sprains and strains to the back and shoulder and fractures.
- Preventing Bullying
- Every adult plays an important role in addressing bullying and making schools a safe and respectful place for all children.
Chief Russell Roper
534 Washington Street
Montpelier, ID 83254
Fax : 208-847-1346